The Finance function aims to ensure business decisions are grounded in sound financial analysis and endure processes that drive robust financial challenge and accountability. Moreover, the finance function provides analysis and insight for management to prioritize the allocation of resources to areas where value can be created. The Finance Analyst participates actively in the preparation and analysis of financial management information which supports the decision-making process of the department. The role also represents a professional opportunity for master students or those who have just completed their studies, who are proficient English speakers & enlightened by Entrepreneurial spirit, who put Passion in everything they do day by day.
The position is located at Coffee Plant Kostinbrod (~8 km from Sofia)
The role is responsible for the following key activities:
- Perform plant controlling for Coffee plants in Kostinbrod and Athens
- Track performance against Manufacturing KPI’s including product cost and tracking of fixed cost spending;
- Process facts and figures in order to support Plant’s budget. Ensure timely and accurate reporting and provide analysis on ad hoc requests;
- Co-operate effectively with local and international teams in order to ensure effective planning and cost tracking processes;
- Monitor inventory levels: raw, pack materials, semi-finished goods, apply adjustments (postings and other transactions) when necessary and provide monthly analysis to the Plant Management according to MU Policies;
- Monitor variable cost of the plant including raw material, packaging material, direct variable labor, energy and other variable cost. Prepare actual variable cost at month end and provide analysis versus budget.
- Support actively the yearly planning process – analysis, decks preparation, communication with local and global teams, adherence to strict timelines etc.
- Support proper Financial Reporting and provide Financial Planning & Analysis (Manufacturing P&L, Operations Budget and Forecasts, Analyses upon request). Develop and execute the financial analysis for the plant.
- CAPEX tracking, analysis and control of spending
- Collaboration with Global Finance Manufacturing Excellence Team