If you have the courage and confidence to venture into new cultures & territories, and you’re brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. We roll up our sleeves, pitch in, and get our hands dirty to break new ground. Committed to playing at our best, we think bigger and move faster, always rising to the challenge that matters most and celebrating the wins that count.
For this role as our Queensland based Service & Installation Technician, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- You're required to hold a current QLD electrical license (minimum requirement REL appropriate to the industry)
- Full clean driver's license
- Experience in the brewing industry or alternatively in an environment where you worked with for example vending machines, appliances etc.
- Absolute customer focus as you will be on-site troubleshooting and servicing equipment
- You're stress-resistant, hands-on and you enjoy the social aspect of the role
- A passion and a hunger to learn the ins & outs of coffee - extraction, temperature, grind etc
- Ability to carry out routine tasks with accuracy and attention to detail
- PC proficient - will be working with SharePoint, Excel & SAP at times
- Candidates must be in Australia and have working rights