The exponential growth of technology has made IT one of the critical success factors for every business function within JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS. To enable IT as a competitive advantage, we are transforming our IT department towards a real business partner. The department of Global Information Services (GIS), administers this in three expertise area’s: Service & Operations, Enterprise Solutions and Strategy & Planning.
As Global IT Security Manager, you will be part of the Infrastructure & Shared Platform team. You will report into the Global Security & Compliance Manager (CISO) and take responsibility for managing the governance, direction, and oversight for the IT Security processes in JDE. You will not be a people manager, but will be responsible to steer our external IT security service providers to improve the security posture of JDE. In this role, you will be interacting regularly with Business & IT stakeholders and project teams to embed a more profound IT security expertise within the JDE organisation.
As Global IT Security Manager, you will also be responsible for:
- Continuously improving the global security posture of JDE as well as the JDE security policy framework;
- Continuously assessing the IT Security measures in place and those established at a policy level;
- Implementation of new IT security protocols together with our worldwide partners;
- Monitoring the compliance of IT Security in JDE globally;
- Recommending improvements based on IT Security risks or trends;
- Monitor compliance by supporting and performing IT Security assessments and IT Audits;
- Coordinate IT security/penetration testing of websites, ERP system and infrastructure with external partners.